• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original PR tires for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roger dodger

Reaction score
I've known Gary Murphy from Murphkits since I bought my '02 Connie. He has always been the best supporter of COG we've ever seen. Now he has some FJR goods to sell... PR tires for $200/ pair. Check them out if you like sticky rubber, or let him know what else he should stock for FJR's.

https://www.murphskits.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=167&products_id=488

Remember w/ all things (esp tires) YMMV. ;)

I concur about Gary. I owned 3 connies before the FJR. I have purchased a lot of stuff from murphskits over the years. Great guyu to do business with. Its been a while but maybe I'll revisit. As far as I'm concerned he should stock PR2s. I love 'em.

I concur about Gary. I owned 3 connies before the FJR. I have purchased a lot of stuff from murphskits over the years. Great guyu to do business with. Its been a while but maybe I'll revisit. As far as I'm concerned he should stock PR2s. I love 'em.
From what I can tell Michelin no longer makes the PR. Seems like the majority of tire sellers have

very limited supply or none at all. Bought front & rear from Jake wilson in May, now no longer have fronts

but still have the rears. Michelin web site no longer lists the PR. Can anyone verify or nulify this assumption ????

I wonder how old are these PR since Michelin discontinued it a while ago...
+1

Personally, I thought the original Pilot Roads were a POS tire. After running one set, I swore never again!

Murphskits however is a class operation.

Update...Thanks to FJRforum input, Murph has added PR2 and PR3 tires to the list. Also Avon and Continental sizes are available.

Click on the link and then look @ tires. :yahoo: