OST 2/24

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyote

Reaction score
Looks like it may be a good weekend for a ride to OST and beyond. Not real sure about the weather but will see how it shapes up. Anyone want to join up? Say about 9:00 at OST? Sander, Russ, any of the old Hill Country Gang around these day?

Kyote

Kyote,

I need to get the FJR out but I've got a trials event this weekend in Muenster then the next 2 weekends in Daytona.

My next opening will be in April. I hope you and McRuss get out there!

Sander

kool place on 16 just north of Medina with bar and cabins...Koyote Ranch

399792894_873b968bc6.jpg

Also, coming out of bandera this past weekend, we had a cop follow us in an SUV. We had no idea he was a cop and he had no radar, so when we hauled ass, he got us. Just FYI.

Hey Sander,

April sounds great, pick a weekend and I will meet you at OST. Any weekend except April 7th would work for me. I think I will skp tomorrow, and wait for a sunny day. Hope you have a great time at Daytona!!

TexasFJR, did you stay at the Koyote Ranch and how was it? I am always on the lookout for places to stay. Thanks for any info.

Kyote

so d'you guys go get blown away in all the wind this weekend?

i decided it was a good weekend to tear apart bits of my fairing. swaping to the summer windshield, sending the FJRGoodies shelf off for powder coating, pulling out the wiring for the SP1 and running the wiring for the 2610.