Parking near the Seatac airport

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samamoto

Reaction score
Do you know of any parking near the airport I could safely leave the bike and gear? I'm asking about the gear since my boots will most likely not fit in the bike bags. I'm flying back on Saturday/Sunday night landing at 1:30am thus a business type service would be needed, not someones driveway.

Appreciate the offer but I would feel uncomfortable to tie anybody in individual manner to the risk of plane being delayed and knocking at your door at 3am or so. That's the main reason I'm looking for a commercial parking lot similar to what's offered to the cars. I know about about the unofficial parking on the 3rd floor, I'm starting to consider to ride in flip-flops tomorrow and just leave it there...

I'm happy to confirm that the "employee" parking lot worked just fine. My bike sat there for four days without any issues. I've seen several other FJR parked there too and even 2 bikes under covers. I've noticed multiple helmets sitting on the bikes, few jackets/pants and some boots. For an open access place it seems to be extremely safe spot although I would be still very reluctant to to leave my gear there even for few hours - might just be me. Anyways, it works and does represent a good $20-$30 per day of savings compared to a cage parking that adds up quickly.
yess.gif
thumbsup.gif