Phone call from the Police

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surly

Reaction score
I just got a call from the Police asking me to come in for an interview, funny I don't recall putting a job application in.

If you want a job there, the least you could do is show up for the interview. Make sure you show them how good you are with a gun. They will want to know that first thing, so be sure to whip it out as soon as you get in the door. They will be impressed!

To make certain you both are on the same page, I believe Wheatie is talking about a metal handgun. You Aussies have some turned- around meanings sometimes. :)

OMG Surly, I posted that a couple years ago. It resulted in some whining about bullies or something. Like you, I know it's not real and thought it was funny.

You ever see the story resulting from that? Those guys were like shop vehicle maintenance guys for that town and "borrowed" the car and uniforms. The town freaked out, those guys got in trouble and the cops that loaned the uniforms did also. Hahahahahahahahaha...

Stiiiiiiiiiiill need to talk to you though, about that job your mate applied for for you. We're pretty sure you're well qualified. Just come in, trust us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and Surly,,,,, Don't forget the lube this time.....
not_i.gif