Picked Up A New "movie" At Wal-mart

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LGizmo

Reaction score
"DUST to GLORY"

I'd seen this dvd at wal-mart a few times and finally decided to pick it up as an impulse buy. Being an avid motorsports fan if its about motors and speed more then likely i'll watch it. Well to say the LEAST I was NOT dissappointed in my purchase.

Its a "movie" about the Baja 1000 and has alot of awesome footage good soundtrack and alot of very compeling and heartfelt stories.

So to anyone thats into offroad racing or just anytipes of motorsports I highly recomend picking this up... you won't regret it! :thumbup:

I got it through NetFlix (rental) and it ROCKS!

I've been following the Baja 1000 for years. The coverage is spotty because of where it's held (hard to photograph/film). This movie is a great account of it.

Great movie....

Saw it in a movie theater in Plano, Tx when I was down there for training this spring. Thought so much of the movie when it was done I went and bought a ticket for the next playing.

Get it on DVD and crank the surround sound and enjoy...

Dana

"DUST to GLORY"
So to anyone thats into offroad racing or just anytipes of motorsports I highly recomend picking this up... you won't regret it! :thumbup:
Thanks for the suggestion, I think I will.

Speaking of good movies...any of yawl seen "Faster" the documentary/movie about the boys in MotoGP? Its an awesome show!!!

If someone would like a copy, let me know, I can try and burn one for you...but keep it hush :ph34r: