pics of Nelson-Rigg UV 2000 half cover

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seventyss

Reaction score
Just got today, is wrinkled and not the best pics :dntknw:

cover.jpg

cover.jpg

cover2.jpg

cover3.jpg

cover4.jpg

cover5.jpg

cover6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!! WTF?

I have the same cover in their largest size and it isn't that big!! It only goes half way down the side bags (not quite far enough for my tastes) with the trunk on. Maybe NR has supersized the UV-2000?

PS - Thanks for posting the pix. Maybe I should order a new one and relegate the old one to Non trunk days?

Hey!! WTF?

I have the same cover in their largest size and it isn't that big!! It only goes half way down the side bags (not quite far enough for my tastes) with the trunk on. Maybe NR has supersized the UV-2000?

PS - Thanks for posting the pix. Maybe I should order a new one and relegate the old one to Non trunk days?
Never mind.

Yep, I got the same one as Fred.... XL...... not as big as yours. One thing to check, after a windy day, check for silver/white residue where the lower hem rubs the fairing... might be just the batch I got mine from, but it's not easy to get off. I know of a few others who had the same issue (bought early last year).