Pirelli Strada Ems Info Request

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJReady

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm over analyzing this but I would like a place to gather any riders experiences with the new Strada EMS tires shod on an FJR. If anyone has any feedback, positive or negative I'd like to know.

Thanks.

There are a few people here that have tried the Stradas, and I am one. No one that I know of has had any criticism of them, me included. None of us has run a set out, so they are a new product. I have been a Dunlop/Bridgestone guy in the past. Don't analyze too much, tires are not forever.

I have a set of diablo corsas on the FJR now but have a set of the diablo stradas waiting on them to wear out.. did a bunch of two up sport riding with friends on sport bikes (aprilia Mille R and 748) so wanted the grip and handling of the sticky tires.

the strada is more towards the sport end of the spectrum than the touring end. so if you put a premium on handling and grip then they will be great. if you want long mileage, then you might want to look at other options.

but hopefully soon people will start wearing them out and reporting on the mileage.