Pop is Ready to Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing the ride with us RfH. Safe travels as you and Pops head westward to YFO...hoping it's a great trip!

--G

Judging from the smile on your Pops face, he was ready to ride long before he was able!

Thank you, all of you.

I really appreciate Pop for not dying on the side of the road that day. That would have F***ed Up my Ride Reports for sure.
smile.png

Pop is loving the new bike. He is loving the new gear. He knows he has lots of folks to thank in person for the cards, the gifts, the Good Wishes and the Prayers.

We are looking forward to YFO.

Same here. I enjoyed talking to you both. And since your dad is too young for me, at least, to call him "Pops," I asked his name, which is Hilary. Or Hillary. Which I called him. But wasn't sure how many "l's" to put in, so I looked it up. Didn't help, since both of 'em work. But it was interesting to see the meaning of the name, which came down from Latin and even Greek, "hilarius" meaning "cheerful" or "merry," both of which I found him to be. Great guy, and I was so glad he got to make this wonderful trip with you and Pants. Great meeting you all.