Pro Honda Spray Cleaner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nusman68

Reaction score
So I'm reading the latest CycleWorld that just arrived in my mailbox, and what do I see? Pro Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish is now illegal in the Golden State. CARB says it's not environmentally friendly. SO, can I expect to be searched at the state line on my next visit?

Honda does say a replacement is 'in the works' but does not specify a timeline...maybe it will be out at the same time as the new Blackbird...um, yeah.

Until then, I'm delivering....lessee...$50.00 a can oughta cover it.... cash only, of course! :lol: TWN? Orangevale? Toe?

I believe those lads suffer from the "a clean bike is a gay bike " school of thought....I could be wrong....not.... :lol: .....

Until then, I'm delivering....lessee...$50.00 a can oughta cover it.... cash only, of course! :lol: TWN? Orangevale? Toe?
Only of interest to those that actually clean their bikes......... :p
I'll pass. I'd rather ride it than clean it. I only clean it when I'm stuck at work and all my other chores are done. Barely enough time to get the bug guts off the front-facing surfaces.
Now I can also claim I'm doing the PC thing by not using it as well, and was doing it even before it became non-PC. :p

Latest posts