Push Mountain Pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDR1

Reaction score
If any of you ride Hwy 341 aka Push Mountain Road their is a guy who takes pic's of all the folks that ride through then he post them on the site. Push Mountain Pics just google it then you can buy a memory of your ride. Pretty cool it's alot like kill boy over on the dragon in Tennessee. Just thought I would through out the info yall may have already known about it ,but any way maybe somebody didn't. :rolleyes:

If any of you ride Hwy 341 aka Push Mountain Road their is a guy who takes pic's of all the folks that ride through then he post them on the site. Push Mountain Pics just google it then you can buy a memory of your ride. Pretty cool it's alot like kill boy over on the dragon in Tennessee. Just thought I would through out the info yall may have already known about it ,but any way maybe somebody didn't. :rolleyes:
Good suggestion, Snuffy (the Push Mt. dude) has been set up and taking pictures at the last 3 SFO's. The only problem has been, its a long ride, over there and back. You can shorten the ride over there a bit by taking 64/65 or most any other northern route to Mountain Home.

can't get the stupid link to work.

anyway, checked it out last Saturday great road.

Eat at Cody's in Fiftysix. Great food

Last edited by a moderator:
I rode with that NoMoSno group last year and that is one fast group.

Some really fast bikes and riders that know how to handle them.

Mark

Push Mountain Pics
He takes some GREAT shots! :good:
I clicked that link and low and behold, there was a photo of me on the front page (upper right corner photo with 2 bikes). I'm the one behaving myself, in the red jacket, riding practically straight up in the corner on my Bandit. I checked my records and I was there in August 2007 and I do remember a guy taking photos that day.

What are the odds? :lol: