Quote/One Liner of the Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Dirty Harry film with Clint Eastwood - Bad guy says to Harry when he sees his .44 Mag. "My, that's a Big one".

Hear this now: I will always come for you.

But how can you be sure?

This is true love - you think this happens every day?

I told you I would always come for you. Why didn't you wait for me?

The Princess Bride, Westley and Buttercup

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's that?

Dunno. Must be a king.

'ow'd you know?

'e 'asn't got shit all over 'im.

TRUE Quote/One Liner of the Century: I went on a dirt bike ride last year with my illegitimate bastard son SkooterG and five other friends, he was riding his girlfriend GSJane's 2009 BMW F650GS Twin and I was riding mine. I had my Vario Top Box mounted on my 2009 BMW BMW F650GS Twin and Greg asked if I would carry his camera in my top box. There happened to be half of a Reuben sandwich in the box with the camera, Papa Chuy never travels without a food supply for emergencies. The Very First Rule of Los Robustos M/C!!!

During the ride, Reuben dressing got onto Greg's camera, and Greg was pissed and here is his Priceless statement: "GM - What the hell is this on my camera? DS - It's smegma, you Dork! Greg then put his finger on the dressing and put it in his mouth, and then the Quote: Yeah you're right, that's definitely smegma!" We six riders fecking exploded with laughter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Climb down into that cave and then look out so I can take your picture....OM
Son of a Bitch Dr. Rich, that Fenian Fecker did the same damn thing to Old Papa Chuy up in Bryce National Park in Utah during SW-FOG 2009 last year. That Hibernian Cucksocker OM cannot be trusted!

Climb down into that cave and then look out so I can take your picture....OM
Son of a Bitch Dr. Rich, that Fenian Fecker did the same damn thing to Old Papa Chuy up in Bryce National Park in Utah during SW-FOG 2009 last year. That Hibernian Cucksocker OM cannot be trusted!
Surely this isn't a new realization?

If you aren't a bit of a Nerd, then you may fail to see the humor in this statement.

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand Binary and those that don't.

How about a CFR quote (this is for Bust and MizzBust):

"Well, now, I guess he can play pocket hockey with himself."

One of my all-time favorites among the FJR rallies I've been to; from SFO '09:

"If you don't shut the fsck up, I'm gonna beat you like Odot clubbing a baby seal."

One day when I was ATTGATT in the 102F Florida heat, in the local mall parking lot, a woman walking by said "you look hot in that!"

So I said (with a big smile) "Well, I think I'm just average-looking, but thank you!"

Her husband cracked up so hard, I though he was going to bruise a spleen or something.