• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Racer gloves $24.95 @ STG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chiefblueman

Reaction score
uys just got an email from sportbiketrackgear all there racer gloves are 24 95. The racer hi ends are some of the best gloves I've ever had. They have lots of off sizes and some regular sizes. Fortunately I wear XXXL. Even picked up some goretex gloves for wet weather.get them while they're hot!

I totally took advantage of the Black Friday sale they had on the Racer High End Gloves @ $59.00 delivered. But I was almost tempted by this your post to send them some more money.

oh-oh I cant resist a Racer sale. They are great gloves!!!!!!

Just checked and mostly all they have is small or xxl so my marriage is safe for now as my wife saw how many gloves I bought during the black friday sale last fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good find! Just ordered 3 different pairs of XXXL gloves for under $80.00 shipped!!
punk.gif

I totally took advantage of the Black Friday sale they had on the Racer High End Gloves @ $59.00 delivered. But I was almost tempted by this your post to send them some more money.
Hey Joe, I took advantage of the same Black Friday sale. I heard about it from you! That's how I know I like the Racer High End. A little late, but thanks!

Picked up another pair of High Ends plus a few others. Hell, if I don't like 'em I can use 'em as kneepads in the garage.

Chuck, a sweet deal for us guys with big mits, eh!

Damn! Just ordered two pair of the Roxy Racer gloves in black and red. Will match nicely with the 14!

Ordered a couple of pairs of the Gore-Tex EVOs. 2 pairs of Gore-Tex gloves shipped for less than $50. Nothing wrong with that.

Well...I could not pass up another great deal...just ordered a pair of the Racer Monsoon Gloves.

Ya need gloves for riding in the rain...don't ya?

I also ordered a pair of the Monsoon gloves. You cannot go wrong with $30.00 for a pair of leather gloves.

I also ordered a pair of the Monsoon gloves. You cannot go wrong with $30.00 for a pair of leather gloves.
Heidi,

I really like the Racer High End Gloves that I got from the Black Friday Sale. I hope I like the Monsoon gloves as much. Hope that they work out well for you too.

See you on the 29th in Sparta NC.

I've been looking for a mid-weight glove. I'm thinking with the liner in them, that might fit the bill. Hope so! Anyhoo... see you in a couple of weeks.

Went and had a look on the website and ended up getting a pair of Icon pdx waterproofs for those unexpected downpours. Got them yesterday, they fit well and look pretty cool.

Thanks for the tip.