Rally in Johnson City TN. ???????

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vic ray

Reaction score
Can someone tell me is there a rally or a gathering in Johnson City TN. this weekend? A friend of mine told me he seen several FJR'S going that way yesterday but I haven't been able to find any info. on this forum. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. I don't live but about an hour away would like to attend if it is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone tell me is there a rally or a gathering in Johnson City TN. this weekend? A friend of mine told me he seen several FJR'S going that way yesterday but I haven't been able to find any info. on this forum. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. I don't live but about an hour away would like to attend if it is going on.

yes, look up EOM on this list

I met Vic at the hotel with Rob and Feeger. He stopped by and we yacked it up for half an hour. He should have come back after the dinner.

I met Vic at the hotel with Rob and Feeger. He stopped by and we yacked it up for half an hour. He should have come back after the dinner.
Bungie,

It was nice to have met you guys Saturday. I always like meeting new people. I would liked to have taken the whole weekend in. It had been a while since I had been on the forum and I wasn't aware of all the activities. I guess I need to get on here and look every now and then.

We got caught in one of the worst downpours I've seen in a while on our way home. I hope you guys seen better weather on your way back. Keep it in the road

Vic Ray