• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RAM ball mounts - $15 each includes shipping

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elimin8or23

Reaction score
I found a small lot and wanted to share the wealth. I have not found them in stock anywhere else.

These are the RAM-B-349U that takes advantage of the left mirror hole by the clutch reservoir.

As of now I have 8 of them. $15 each shipping included. $10 each for additional shipped together. - I can take payments through paypal - PM me if you want any of them!

check this tread for pics of the mounts.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=101250&st=0

Thanks!!!

Tony

I found a small lot - (8 to be exact) on ebay. Everywhere else i tried to get them from said they had to be ordered as they were out of stock. I thought 15 was a good deal with shipping. I am not a business, just another forum user, and thought I found a good deal. I want to make it a good deal for all.

that being said, Van found them for $8 each when buying 500 or more. I don't have that many, but I will do that to be fair.

how about $8 shipped sound?

Thanks guys.....

I have one member who already paid for one, and I will refund that $7 back to you today.

Sorry to be a PITA, but $8 is too little. You should cover your own costs, whatever those were, and you should be fine.

I only asked because it sure sounded like maybe you were in business of something. I can see now that this was not the case. Sorry.

It's not a big deal to me. I really just wanted to take care of those looking for them. I had a hard time so when I found them like this, I wanted to help everyone out. I found the older thread on it, and I checked around for about two weeks. I paid about 8.50. I was just going to try and make a few bucks. Me it's not about the money though as much as it is about making sure that they're available.

Either way . . . I want one . . . and "yes" as FredW said $8 is too low. $15 is fine with me. I just thought it was funny that someone was selling lots of 500 . .. who the heck uses 500 Ram ball mounts?

PM Sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent a PM. The link doesn't work for me, though. Well, it goes to another thread, but the link in that thread doesn't work. I'm sure this mount will work for me, though, but hope you can post a better link with a pic.

And if somebody wants to order 500 and sell them at cost, $8 would be nice, but the $15 shipped is more than fair. That's what I'll pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious what all can be mounted to these things? I don't have a gps, well maybe a small one. Any pics of things? Cup holders? Etc....????

Cup holders, GPS, phones, iPod/MP3 players, just about anything you may want quick access to. I am using this one for my GPS and mounting another one on the right side for my iPhone.

Just curious what all can be mounted to these things? I don't have a gps, well maybe a small one. Any pics of things? Cup holders? Etc....????
I use RAM Mounts to mount my SPOT 2 Satellite Tracker, my Radar Detector, GPS, ZI8 digital video camera, . . . they make adapters and mounts for about anything . . . all based off the 1" ball system . . . see more here: RAM MOUNT LINK

Remember these things?

9184237_orig.jpg

You could use it for that.

2515955100014942799S600x600Q85.jpg

All of the ones paid for have been shipped. I have 4 left here, and 2 pending now. if payment comes, I will be down to one. First one to PM and pay for it will get it. I also found the right side can be drilled and tapped to accept one. I may do that as I have another set aside for me already. If not, I will post it later.

Thanks everyone.

Tony