• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Replacement 'Moko' style Aluminum Sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fitting my slider to the Motovation Slider.

It has been brought to my attention that the moko setup is a little different from the Motovation. If you wish to use my slider with the Motovation it will require a 10mm longer bolt than what was supplied from Motovation. I do not intend in supplying this bolt as its a $2.00 item available at any hardware store.

Skyway -- sent you some $$ for the '06 AE sliders -- probably get your sliders before the bike!

Kudos... if the actual is as good as the pics -- i'll be very pleased...

Thanks...

Guys - here is a picture of my 'Skyway' polished aluminum sliders installed. I had "motavation " sliders originally. They look great - a nice compliment to the Silver color of the bike.

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Hey folks, as of 07/14/2007, I have a website for taking all orders for the various farkles I make. I am no longer taking orders by email, or via threads on the forum. Nor am I accepting Paypal any longer. All communication to me regarding orders should be made via the website.

You can purchase my farkles with a variety of payment options here: www.skywaymoto.com The website will make the ordering process much easier for everybody involved and will provide much better service to my customers by giving automatic email verification of orders, and tracking information.

Also, you will be able to see on the website if a certain item is in stock or not. I am going to have admin close these threads, so there is no confusion on how to contact me, or order farkles.

I appreciate all your support, and strive to provide the best possible service and farkles.

Status
Not open for further replies.