Request For Racing Pics, Val And Colin Et Al.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWILKIN650

Reaction score
If any of you have great hi res photos of Yam leaders in GP or other races to post, I'd love to have some with enough resolution to use as wallpaper on a big screen at the office. Need to show off the Yam riders to the Harley crew that dominates our riding population at my office. See latest issue of Cycle World for examples of what I'd like.

Thanks, these are high enough resolution that I don't get the "jaggies" if I double in size for a centered wallpaper. Any more really high res pictures?

If any of you have great hi res photos of Yam leaders in GP or other races to post, I'd love to have some with enough resolution to use as wallpaper on a big screen at the office. Need to show off the Yam riders to the Harley crew that dominates our riding population at my office. See latest issue of Cycle World for examples of what I'd like.
It is like a well trained martial artist who is secure in the fact that he can whoop ass and doesn't have to prove it.

We don't need to say a thing about our Yamahas :D

Not sure how good of a resolution these will be, but here you will find all the pictures you need of the boys you mentioned....Val and Colin!!!! :clap: