Reverse trike Harley that leans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting....maybe this company will motivate CanAm to start producing their tilting wheel model (they applied for a patent several years ago).

Why don't they stop messing around and make every HD POS just like the picture below. Power and reliability should be about equal, and those turds will finally be less dangerous. They should still have to wear helmets though:

yugo_florida_red_1988.jpg

Kool concept, saw one of the trikes a few years ago at the local Isle of Vashon event. Lots of interest then, sounds like that's the case now too.

--G

Harleys are rather heavy and underpowered right from the factory. This contraption would no doubt make them heavier and unerpowered-er. HA - just what they need. Interesting concept though. Good thing for this company that most Harley riders have lotsa money and limited concern about performance. With that in mind, they should sell a bunch of them.

Zilla,

Helmets for Harley riders in Florida? Hmmmph... Don't recall ever seeing this.

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Harleys are rather heavy and underpowered right from the factory. This contraption would no doubt make them heavier and unerpowered-er. HA - just what they need. Interesting concept though. Good thing for this company that most Harley riders have lotsa money and limited concern about performance. With that in mind, they should sell a bunch of them.
Zilla,

Gary

darksider #44
Not in NM either, but a man can dream can't he?

Just a question, because I know some Harley rider/owner will try it to be "different". Can you put one of these reverse trike things on the front AND put a rear trike conversion on the back??? Still while driving at a parade pace, with Zero gear on, and blip the throttle ever 3.3 seconds at a stop light to garner attention???

Reminds me of what my grandpa said sometimes....some idiots have more money than sense!

Otherwise, cool story bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
"They carved the curvy roads around Griffith Park just as well as the original two-wheeled versions would have".

Surprise, surprise. :rofl:

Zilla,

Gary

darksider #44
If you know ANY, less alone MOST HD riders that have lotsa money, you live in a way different universe than I do. I know and ride with dozens of HD riders, and pretty much ALL of them finance the crap out of them...talking 85%+ of purchase price is financed. Pathetic really. Great for Harley-Davidson Financial Services though.

When they offer finance rates as low as they have been for the past couple of years, you really can't afford to pay cash. Even a lousy investment throws off more than than the loan costs.