• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

REV'IT Jacket Outback 2 - Brand New Never Worn & A Seat Concepts Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K/W Motoman

Reaction score
Bought last winter from Revzilla - go to their website for a full description of the Outback2 & sizing info.

Bought this jacket size XYL which is 3XL in North America. In USA terms it is a 2XL European cut which is a slimmer cut. I am a 3XL North American Homer Simpson cut which means well fed.

I have never worn this jacket it is still in the original shipping bag with tags and no I am not going to diet to fit into it. It also has the extra SeeSoft Back Protector from Rev'it. which was another $50.00

I paid $400.00 plus shipping and I am looking for $300.00 and shipping to be determined how far you are away.

( Lots of pics available at:) [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Seat by Seat Concepts for Gen 2 or 3

I have a mint condition seat done in Carbon Fibre weave by Seat Concepts ( see their website for info )

Riders portion has the new design and upgraded foam will the passenger portion has only been reskinned.

Seat Concepts did the install and it is flawless.

I paid $255.00 plus shipping and I am looking for $175.00 and shipping to be determined.

( Lots of pics available at: ) [email protected]

I forgot to add the $150.00 I paid for a Gen3 seat pan to send into Seat Concepts so my mistake your gain.

Will honour the $175.00 plus shipping.

This is now the deal of the year!