• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold - Rain suit, water proof boots, 2 Joe Rocket jackets.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graler

Reaction score
I am clearing out some stuff that just taking up space.

One never out of the bag Road Toad rain suit by Frog Toggs. Size XL. Yours for $30 you pay for shipping. Any sizing questions - you will have to do some research. Like I said new in the bag - never out of the bag - not even for a picture. If you want a picture of the bag I am happy to send one.

One pair of Alpine Stars Ridge waterproof boots size 12. They are a little dusty. Only worn for one ride. $60.00 you pay for shipping. A web search will produce an image if you like. If you want a photo of them. Send me a PM with your email. I am happy to send one.

Yes I have come to the conclusion that I am a fair weather rider. Only on Sundays and only to church. Not really. I have accumulated some Klim gear and that appears to be right answer for gear. Plus I get to look like those dudes in the movie "A Story worth living".

I also have a Joe Rocket Nova 2.0 jacket - XL. It is Gray with red trim. Would look great on a 2014. $30

I also have a Joe Rocket Phoenix Air Mesh 5.0 (i think) - XL. Also red and black. Size XL. $30.

All of these were accumulated as I tried to find which equipment worked for me. Like I said above the Klim fits the bill. No reason to keep the other stuff.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Both jackets and the boots have been spoken for. The rain suit is going to my brother in Wisconsin.