Ride Saturday December 6th to

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
Reaction score
For those going to the Long Beach International Motorcycle Show at the LB Convention Center, on Saturday December 6th.

If any people south, north, and all points of the compass would like to ride in, we can meet again (same one as the Malibu ride) at the Starbucks in Long Beach and ride to the event. It' wouldn't be a very far ride from the Starbucks, about 12 miles, just a bunch of us going at once.

Google Map from Starbucks to LB Convention Center

The show opens at 9:30am on Saturday we could meet at Starbucks at 8:30am and leave at about 9:15am for the convention center. Just ride up the 405 to the 710 and exit downtown there, real easy.

Event info and tickets are here. LB Motorcycle Show

Use coupon code ENEWS10 for $3 off.

Starbucks

2890 N Bellflower Blvd

Long Beach, CA 90815

562-420-1317

Long Beach Convention Center

300 East Ocean Boulevard

Long Beach, California 90802

Tel: 562-436-3636 Fax: 562-436-9491

Please post up if you're interested and I'll add your name to the list.

FJRBluesman

Fairlaner

ynotride

Last edited by a moderator:
Please try to take some high quality pictures of the AE model. My finger is on the trigger right now and I am deciding between the 08 and 09 without benefit of having actually seen the paint color of the new one.

Please try to take some high quality pictures of the AE model. My finger is on the trigger right now and I am deciding between the 08 and 09 without benefit of having actually seen the paint color of the new one.
Check, will do Braenen. I'll also post up some pix for you.
Just remember... :p

Loser.jpg

No other San Diegans coming up? I know Neil and Janet are going Sunday so they are exempt from my verbal assault.

Slappy on the other hand... what are you doing, eating bon-bons and watching Oprah?

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a fellow FJR rider heading to the show on the 710 FWY Southbound Saturday morning around 10:00AM. We waved and I'm sure he was headed to the show. It was a Black 08. I was on an 06A model. Anyone here fit that description that morning?