Ride to Prescott Tomorrow 7/14; The Good Egg Breakfast.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Don,

Will you be taking it to SWFOG?

What did you get rid of?

Glad you got a good deal. Will you fix the scratches?

Just asking.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Don,

Will you be taking it to SWFOG?

What did you get rid of?

Glad you got a good deal. Will you fix the scratches?

Just asking.

Joe
Hello Denver_FJR and Tucson Joe,

Even though I have owned Harley-Davidson's continuously since August of 1970, I have never had a period of time without a Milwaukee tractor in the garage: I am going to sell my 2002 H-D Dyna Super Glide Twin Cam 88.

Gisele will definitely be going to SW-FOG in Taos, New Mexico. She will also be riding to Alamos, Sonora, Mexico in October and Acapulco next March. And Gisele will be riding with Son Seth and Papa Chuy to NAFO/CFR during June 21-24 in Castlegar, British Columbia; from CFR Gisele and The Stanley Boys will be riding to Alaska with the Jorstin's: Daddy Steve and his Son Justin.

When I return from Alaska, I will fix Gisele's scratches. You know how much I like other than stock colors, My Lucy Liu - 2003 FJR is a custom silver and blue combo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ride a BMW to all these FJR events? I don't get you. We can't be related. When are you going to ride the FJR?

Perhaps when you find out the cost of mainting your new kraut krap you won't be in such a hurry to put all the miles on it.