Ride tomorrow Sat the 7th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BwanaDik

Reaction score
Between 9:30 and 10:00. Next to the Taco Cabana like last time. Sparky, my BMW friend, will be meeting up but we can make him stay in the back! Scrubbing in a new set of PRII's :yahoo:

"The Usual Route", i.e., run up thru the Forrest on 149, a quick loop around 3090 for some real curves (at least for Texas anyway) then an early lunch at the roadhouse (can't remeber the name) up on 244 north of Anderson. Then back South. Probably 3-4 hours minimum.

Join us! Early start form Katy but great to have you come along! Haven't heard from Dwight or Henry but the night is still young.

I got a bit of a late start today. Hope you guys had a good time!

I've got a new set of PR2's on the way from the group buy that should be here next week. I'll have to do some scrubbing in myself soon.

Dang, missed it. Working this weekend... maybe next weekend? I might be off... then again, I might be taking care of momma and baby... :)

Dang, missed it. Working this weekend... maybe next weekend? I might be off... then again, I might be taking care of momma and baby... :)
Your not a Dad yet?!?

Sorry I missed this one too, as usual I work everyday, but Sunday's & holidays...

Maby next time. :(

Right, I totally jelled when I figured to go on Saturday. Doh! Sorry! Sparky and I were talking about going again in about two weeks, we'll try to remember to go on Sunday then.

Liberty Tavern was packed by 11:15 AM. A bunch of guys and gals having "breakfast beers" by then. We left and had lunch in Navasoto. Much better.

Latest posts