RIDE!! - UPPER LEFT FJR RALLY - AUG 7, 8, 9

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerrySuhrstedt

Reaction score
Come ride with us for a couple great days of riding, eating, drinking and talking. Casual fun ride for FJR owners, although anyone can come. This schedule is fairly loose. We may arrive to some locations and they won't allow us to dine in... (COVID-19) so let's play things by ear and have fun!​

​

Get $5 bucks off with code: UPPERLEFT5BUCKS​
 ​
Anyone along the way need to communicate, my cell is: (360) 791-3311​
 ​
FRIDAY - AUG 7
11 AM - Meetup at Tacoma CycleGear​
1 PM - Lunch at Poulsbo Woodfired Pizza​
4 PM - Meet in Port Angeles Fairmont Motel​
Lodging: Fairmont Motel​
1137 US-101, Port Angeles, WA 98363​
 ​
Booking call (206) 854-1978 - Ask for Joy - I have 8 rooms reserved but you have to call the owner and reserve your own room. This is for Friday night August 7th. Please do this ASAP. She's giving his a super good rate of $59 for single rooms, add $10 if you have someone stay with you.​
 ​
SATURDAY - AUG 8
9 AM - Olympic Loop​
End of ride meet at Farrelli's Pizza Lacey WA​
Lodging: LaQuinta Inn - 4704 Park Center Ave Ne, Lacey, WA, 98516 - $76 on Hotels.com right now​
 ​
SUNDAY - AUG 9
Ride - Mt Rainier Loop via Packwood | Naches | Mt Rainier | Puyallup​

​

​

​

ed8a0aa9b9d251c03e86763321ff21d8_1024x1024@2x.jpg

We got potentially 60 going on this 3 day ride.  Here's the latest update as of July 30th.

Come ride with us for a couple great days of riding, eating, drinking and talking. Casual fun ride for FJR owners, although anyone can come. This schedule is fairly loose. We may arrive to some locations and they won't allow us to dine in... (COVID-19) so let's play things by ear and have fun!

Anyone along the way need to communicate, my cell is: (360) 791-3311

FRIDAY - AUG 7
11 AM - Meetup at Tacoma CycleGear - 2501 S 38th St, Tacoma, WA 98409
KSU at 12 Noon
2 PM - Lunch at Poulsbo Woodfired Pizza
6 PM - Meet in Port Angeles Fairmont Motel
Lodging: Fairmont Motel
1137 US-101, Port Angeles, WA 98363

Booking call (206) 854-1978 - Ask for Joy - I have 8 rooms reserved but you have to call the owner and reserve your own room. This is for Friday night August 7th. Please do this ASAP.  She's giving his a super good rate of $59 for single rooms, add $10 if you have someone stay with you.

SATURDAY - AUG 8
9 AM - Olympic Loop
End of ride meet at Farrelli's Pizza Lacey WA
Lodging: LaQuinta Inn - 4704 Park Center Ave Ne, Lacey, WA, 98516 - $76 on Hotels.com right now

SUNDAY - AUG 9
Ride - Mt Rainier Loop via Packwood | Naches | Mt Rainier | End in Puyallup

------------ ROUTES ------------------

FJR RALLY AUG 7 - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1-mD7MPjxSv-XlA2deWvsjeyAaF5ShMhU&usp=sharing

FJR RALLY - AUG 8 - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=19j0-5Go7S9UfgfK6zrET1DJKQN5s5J22&usp=sharing

FJR RALLY AUG 9 - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1-D97kGNiOXZnOxXN6ai1XYtfxzb-hfCn&usp=sharing

GRRR another great ride I missed. Sure would have liked to tag along on this one...some of my favorite places to ride. Used to live in Pe Ell and Doty. I need new tires again Panman! I have managed to scrub off a new set since Auburn 2018!

GRRR another great ride I missed. Sure would have liked to tag along on this one...some of my favorite places to ride. Used to live in Pe Ell and Doty. I need new tires again Panman! I have managed to scrub off a new set since Auburn 2018!
Well if your in the wet side area I know of at least three of us could help you with a tire change.