Ride your FJR to Work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I started installing my PC lll late last night and didn't get finished...........................So I had to ride the FZ6. LOL

Well, I'm still out of a job so I couldn't ride to work.

I did however, ride it to the library where I'm using their internet to look for work so I figured that counts just as well. :p

Any day that there isn't snow or salt on the roads, is a day to ride the FJR to work.
Ditto on that! Although there was that day last winter when I had to wipe snow off my FJR before riding home from work. :dribble: There was only light slush in the parking lot, but the roads were just wet. :yahoo: And wet is normal for us Seattle area riders.

We've had really nice weather lately, so it's getting hard to find a spot to park at work with all the bikes. We have marked motorcycle parking spots and I got the last one today.

doh! i ride to work all the time, but today, like every wednesday, i telecommute from home. my FJR is in my garage. :huh:

Mine is in the parking garage here at work.

I don't have the snow and salt excuse since we only get that 1-2 times a decade. :D

Only FJR in the bike lot. :blink:

Ever since the FJR was release mine has been the only one ever seen at this site, which has a bout 1000 people. Suckahs. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased my FJR 2 weeks ago for riding it to work and back, beacause of the gas prices.My first week I only got 39 mpg??????? I was hoping to get at least 45 mpg.
if its a new bike the milage will go up, at least that is what i have heard

Been riding mine to work thru the 22 miles of country roads every possible day since I got it in May. Last mileage check I was getting 46mpg!

Rode mine to the office the other day and I got asked if the City had bike patrol now!!! :D

Oh...I'm the Assistant Manager for a Armored Car Company so I was in uniform and wearing my sidearm!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at work today, I'm mostly retired. But I do go in to work a couple of days a week, on the FJR :yahoo:

out front of the buisness infront of a camera. i can go look at her anytime. :wub:

Well I picked a crappy week to take off work. Now I need to go ride it to someone else's work. If I keep riding it to a Topless bar is that stalking? Sometimes the judge and I have a difference of opinion about that.

I rode in today and what do I see in the parking lot? A nice shiny '08. Went back out before lunch to drop a post-it on the tank and she was gone. Oh well.

Well, it's ride to work day....do you know where YOUR FJR is???????? Mine is with me at WORK. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Right outside getting ready to haul my ass home to get ready for NAFO. Going to leave tomorrow and enjoy some time away!

See you all there!

Both bikes are in my garage in various states of disablement for maintenance. Since I'm leaving Saturday morning for NAFO, I'd better get crackin' on buttoning up the FJR, eh?