Rider Down - Kim Maio on 12/10; Please Help Her Out!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: Kim is going home from rehab today. She insists that she's ready. I just hope so...

Update: Kim is going home from rehab today. She insists that she's ready. I just hope so...
It sounds like you think she is rushing things. I certainly understand the desire to be at home rather than in a medical facility. Will she be receiving care at home?

She has already made the statement that her rehab at home is $30.00 a visit. She cannot afford that & will continue with what she's already learned by herself. I don't know if it's too soon. I just hope not.

She has already made the statement that her rehab at home is $30.00 a visit. She cannot afford that & will continue with what she's already learned by herself. I don't know if it's too soon. I just hope not.
OK, I hope it works out for her. I am surprised that the insurance company of the driver who caused the crash is not responsible for all expenses.

I believe that it comes out of pocket until some sort of settlement is agreed upon.

Sounds like she has a positive get well mindset.

That's what it takes!

Prayers continuing...
thumbsup.gif