Rock / Metal Lovers?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaRoller

Exit Stage Left
Reaction score
Mark Tremonti's (Lead Guitarist for Alter Bridge & Creed) new solo project just came out this week.

SICK!!!...LOVE IT! :punk:

Tremonti is my age and he's actually an old school metal head from Detroit that never really got to do the heavy type riffs that he loves with his two bands. He grew up as a Slayer & Metallica lover in the 1980's and now he's finally got a chance to write, sing & lead guitar 100% his own material. To me his new project is a great combination of rhythm / metal / speed metal and his solo's are terrific. His vocals are solid but not overpowering and he lets his guitar do most of the talking. I just love his sound.

Check out the entire CD free online by going HERE...and crank up your speakers!

MarkTremontiWallpaper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm smapling the song now... Not bad! I can certainly hear the Metallica influence...

My biggiest problem is no bass on my speakers in the office! :drag:

I love Alter Bridge! I'm gonna check out this cd shortly. I've heard it shreds.I have both Alter Bridge live dvd's and they are my go to hard rock mood viewing.

If you like guitar, you need to check out Buckethead. Best guitarist ever. Not even kidding... he can play anything. Soft, heavy, fast, doesn't matter, and he has albums with all of them.

Discography:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckethead_discography

Heavier albums I recommend:

Decoding the Tomb of Bansheebot

Pepper's Ghost

Elephant Man's Alarm Clock

Albino Slug

Slaughterhouse on the Prairie