RTE - Bryan Tx. Sat the 29th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRMGM

FJRMGM
Reaction score
any of you guys in the Houston area looking for a ride this Saturday you are welcome to join us on this ride to eat in Bryan Tx.

Tim and I are riding up on the FJR's to see the gang. Note that lunch is at 1:00 pm to allow for travel time.

Should be a variety of bikes there and weather sounds good for the riding part of the day.

RTE - Sat the 29th

Last edited by a moderator:
We might make it. If so, we'll probably run 149 thru the Forrest and the "Tail of the Kitty" FM 3090 up from Anderson. I gather meet up time at the resturant is 1:00 PM?

OK, we're in. We'll be at the Taco Cabanaat 336 South and I-45 at 9:30 if anybody wants to meet up (Hecpilot? Dwight?) Probably arrive around 12:30

O.k. - talked the girlfriend into a long day ride. It'll be her first breaking in the new Russel. See ya at Taco Cabana at 9:30. I think Henry may have some family commitments from a recent facebook post, but I'll give him a call.

Damn - I better make this the last glass of scotch if I'm going to be up in the morning.

Sorry I missed this... I haven't been on the forum in a while, hope you guys had fun... looks like the weather was awesome.

Great ride, weather excellent. Not much to Bryan but the food was sure good. RTE next month is to the pie place off 336 loop in Conroe. Maybe you can make that one Groo! I think it's the third Saturday of the month

I think I remember riding to that place with MGM a few years back for a TWT RTE... Might just have to do it.

you missed a good ride Saturday Dan. Weather was near perfect and met up with some nice folks in Bryan.

I rode up with Tim from Cypress on another '05 FJR and we did something on the way up that I had not done for e while - stopped at a farm implement/tractor store to look at tractors for Tim's property. After the lunch we went on about 15 miles north to his five acre property to check it out.

I had 285 miles on the bike when I got home. It was my first long ride on the new Russell saddle and all is good!!

BTW - The TWT pie runs are always the last Saturday of the month.

Last year the pie run in Conroe was one of the largest of the year with about 125 bikes.

Last edited by a moderator: