• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Russell Day-Long Touring Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will purchase for sure

1) 2006FJR

2) FJR pig

3) phil

4) devanator

5) bbailey925

Maybe (depends on discount/time/money)

1) Renegade (More than likely if the wait is short)

2) cywolv

3) Fred W

4) TriggerT

5) RTSR1/FJR

6) HYCLE

7) 7xray

8) hoghead

9) dunham

10) Murph (just a hair from being 100% certain ...no matter what, I'm getting a new seat by next spring!)

Fred W was accidently removed so I added him again. Please copy the most recent version of the list so we do not accidently exclude anyone. I also added a link in the COG forum for our fellow Connie brothern and thanks for the suggestion guys. I just add some other from other forums to the list.

Will purchase for sure

1) 2006FJR

2) FJR pig

3) phil

4) devanator

5) bbailey925

6) Fred W

2) cywolv

3) RTSR1/FJR

4) HYCLE

5) 7xray

6) hoghead

7) dunham

8) Murph (just a hair from being 100% certain ...no matter what, I'm getting a new seat by next spring!)

9) rockwells (STN Forum)

10) Enumclaw (COG Forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
Will purchase for sure

1) 2006FJR

2) FJR pig

3) phil

4) devanator

5) bbailey925

6) Fred W

2) cywolv

3) RTSR1/FJR

4) HYCLE

5) 7xray

6) hoghead

7) dunham

8) Murph (just a hair from being 100% certain ...no matter what, I'm getting a new seat by next spring!)

9) rockwells (STN Forum)

10) Enumclaw (COG Forum)

11) PDsgt

Will purchase for sure

1) 2006FJR

2) FJR pig

3) phil

4) devanator

5) bbailey925

6) Fred W

2) cywolv

3) RTSR1/FJR

4) HYCLE

5) 7xray

6) hoghead

7) dunham

9) rockwells (STN Forum)

10) Enumclaw (COG Forum)

11) PDsgt

12) MrBill

Will purchase for sure

1) 2006FJR

2) FJR pig

3) phil

4) devanator

5) bbailey925

6) Fred W

7) Bayou Boy

2) cywolv

3) RTSR1/FJR

4) HYCLE

5) 7xray

6) hoghead

7) dunham

9) rockwells (STN Forum)

10) Enumclaw (COG Forum)

11) PDsgt

I'm definitely in.

Anyone know if there is a longer wait time for group buys?

Since this is a December only shot I would imagine a three (3) week turn around. ( I think this was mentioned) Maybe longer depending on the amount of seats.

At any rate it will be worth the wait IMO. I'm waiting on Fred to verify the picture he has is in fact the half moon style. GF said "buy it". If this is the case I'll move up to "for sure" status. :yahoo:

hh

Ya know, if the ride in fitting weren't an issue, I might bite at this deal. Though I'm very happy with my BMS, I'd still like to see how it compares to the Russel.

You won't be sorry...I paid full list for my seat over last winter.

Besides suspension aftermarket components, this has to be one of the best mods on this bike.

I'm in. Especially at 25% discount!

Well done!

I'm in. Especially at 25% discount!
Well done!
I believe we need around 25 buyers to get the 25% off. Details will be posted in a couple of weeks then we will all know where we stand on the pricing.

If you are a definate then add yourself to the list please.

hh

Wow! 25% discount! Count me in for two (2). Both my wife and I would love one.

Just a question. My wife lowered her FJR to fit her. She loves it. Can we request to keep the seat the same height as stock. I don't care....I just want one.

So, one positive and one almost positive (if it does not raise her seat height...then 2 positive)

Just got off the phone with a friend who won the 2001 Iron Butt. He says do it!! So make that a POSITIVE two (2).

Kern

By the way, I am not yet "user friendly" with this site. So PLEASE send me an e-mail when you are ready for the buy. And...thanks for the effort!

Wow! 25% discount! Count me in for two (2). Both my wife and I would love one.
Just a question. My wife lowered her FJR to fit her. She loves it. Can we request to keep the seat the same height as stock. I don't care....I just want one.

So, one positive and one almost positive (if it does not raise her seat height...then 2 positive)

Just got off the phone with a friend who won the 2001 Iron Butt. He says do it!! So make that a POSITIVE two (2).

Kern

By the way, I am not yet "user friendly" with this site. So PLEASE send me an e-mail when you are ready for the buy. And...thanks for the effort!
Two seats for two bikes? If so..cool!

hh

Ya know, if the ride in fitting weren't an issue, I might bite at this deal. Though I'm very happy with my BMS, I'd still like to see how it compares to the Russel.

Yeah, you know, it's not like you'd have any trouble getting rid of it if'n it didn't suit your fancy. Whenever one goes on eBay it's like watching sharks feeding...

Will purchase for sure1) 2006FJR

2) FJR pig

3) phil

4) devanator

5) bbailey925

6) Fred W

2) cywolv

3) RTSR1/FJR

4) HYCLE

5) 7xray

6) hoghead

7) dunham

9) rockwells (STN Forum)

10) Enumclaw (COG Forum)

11) PDsgt

12) MrBill

13) Brian Ewell
My only concern is I seem to have heard that the Russell wil increase the seat height, when if anything I need it lowered a bit. Is it true that the Corbin's the only one that can do that for you?

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.