S.E. Ohio ride Sun. 4-29

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
Going to try and get some guys together to ride Southeast Ohio Sun. 4-29-12.

Meet up at Bob Evans on Arlington Rd. Canton At 10:00 A.M. (supposed to be 28 degrees Sat. night, that's why the late start)

Gray Ray, & Ray going so far

Stand up and tanks full at 10:30

Everyone's welcome

Gray Ray #65

Moto Series

Meet up at Bob Evans on Arlington Rd. Canton At 10:00 A.M. (supposed to be 28 degrees Sat. night, that's why the late start)

Everyone's welcome

Gray Ray #65

Moto Series
-------------------------------

How long of a ride? Where to? Just got my 2007 this week, and want to try it out, but also don't want to go beyond what I can ride time wise. I need to build endurance again, since I have been a year without a cycle.

-Ed

What route are you going to take, I might be able to meet you somewhere south of where you are meeting but would need to know a place and time. I would be leaving from Newark. Could meet you if it would work for you.

What route are you going to take, I might be able to meet you somewhere south of where you are meeting but would need to know a place and time. I would be leaving from Newark. Could meet you if it would work for you.
Hey Brent,

Just an FYI...I know these old guy's :rolleyes: ...this ain't gonna be no smell the roses ride, just lettin ya know ;)

Everyone's welcome

Gray Ray #65

Moto Series
-------------------------------

How long of a ride? Where to? Just got my 2007 this week, and want to try it out, but also don't want to go beyond what I can ride time wise. I need to build endurance again, since I have been a year without a cycle.

-Ed
Probably somewhere between 300-500 miles, for maybe a 8-9 hr day of twisty bliss. South East Ohio(down by the river)

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave Canton 10:30

I77 South to Rt. 250 East to Rt. 800 South

800 South passed Woodsfield to Rt. 26 Southwest to Marietta to Rt. 550 West to Rt. 555 North to Zanesville

350 to 400 miles. Home at 6 to 7 Sun. night

Tx for the info, probably a little too much for me. I have ridden the 555 and that is an insane road. It was falling apart about a month ago and scared the hell out of me. Be careful guys. Don't want anyone to get hurt.

Hey Brent,

Just an FYI...I know these old guy's :rolleyes: ...this ain't gonna be no smell the roses ride, just lettin ya know ;)

Tx Joe, appreciate the heads up

Hey Joe,

I don't understand all this hostility.

I'm just a weary old man putting along thru life, minding my own business, trying to bring a little sunlight into the life of everyone I meet.

Gray Ray,

I rode nearly the whole eastern route yesterday but I had to cut it short at Beallsville because it was getting late.If you could ride the section from Beallsville down 26 and back up 260 and 78 to Caldwell we would have the whole eastern route scouted for problems such as construction and road conditions.It would sure help us be aware of any concerns on that section of the route.

That section of 26 and 260 is pretty fun.

I'm heading over to the Hocking Hills section tomorrow or I'd join you.

Denny