• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold S O L D Olympia Riding Suit, very good condition, CE armor, includes thermal liner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Olympia Phantom suit, 2XL HiViz yellow. All zippers and snaps intact, all seams intact. Includes thermal liner and CE armor. Shows road grime, but still waterproof and functional.

Just hand-washed so it's fresh and clean for the next owner. Good for somebody up to 38" waist, 250lbs, 6'2 tall. I'm now 40" waist, 260lbs and it's just a little too tight. I'm 5'11" and the length was just fine. $160.00 Delivered within the lower 48 states.

IMG_5382.jpg
IMG_5383.jpg

Sorry..I have one other suit, no idea whether or not it still fits me. Also an Olympia, also 2xl, I don't think it has a liner, but I don't remember.

Would you be interested in a First Gear Thermal suit? It's waterproof and insulated, but no armor. Don't know if it could be added, but I think not. It's probably an XL.

I'll take a look at what I've got in the next week or so and I'll buzz you back. Feel free to PM me again if I don't respond, I'll probably check them out over the holiday weekend.

Thank you, Barry

Interested in the Olympia Suit, let me know. I have a lined suit currently so not interested in First Gear suit.