• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! Olympia Airglide 2 mesh Jacket - Silver & Pewter - size XL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Title says it all. This is an Olympia Airglide 2 jacket in the Silver and Pewter color scheme. Comes complete with the highly waterproof liner that can be zipped in or worn stand-alone. The liner also provides some light insulation for chilly mornings and to extend use in the shoulder seasons.

Includes CE rated shoulder and elbow armor, and a CE articulated back pad which is pretty comfortable.

Jacket condition is an 8 of 10 and is in very presentable condition. It has had some use, but you really couldn't tell by looking at it. I've just washed it prior to this sale and it came out looking good. Olympia jackets are cut for the full "American" figure (compared to those svelte Euro styles) so this XL has plenty of room to accommodate your mid-sectional beer repository. They say their XL is a 46-48" suit size, which seems about right to me.

Olympia does make some darn good riding gear, which they tend to be proud of, and they also tend not to discount until it goes on clearance for the newer models. I paid $290 for it 2 years ago. I'm only selling this one because I've joined the HiViz revolution and bought myself a new one of the same jacket in that color. This one needs a new home.

How about $100 plus actual shipping cost to your door? Local pickup or delivery option a definite plus!

Private Paypal preferred.

100_4012.jpg

100_4013.jpg

100_3998.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 6'2". I have an xl now...but not sure if this would fit as many new jackets sleeves aren't long enough. Does the jacket fit long or just average?

It does fit fairly long in the sleeves, especially with out the liner in it. At least I can say that I've never felt they were short. If you look at the pictures you'll notice the sleeves are a lot longer than the jacket waist. The body/waist is of the shorter/bomber style, (not a 3/4 length like many touring style jackets.) But I do like the abbreviated waist length in the hot summer months. That's why I just bought another (new) one

If you know anyone nearby with an Olympia Airglide of any vintage and can try it on for fit, they all have the same cut and fit.