Sat Aug 23rd 2014 - The Meet at the Lemay Car Museum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
One of the largest vintage shows in the PNW, head down to the Lemay Museum in Tacoma for a day of great vintage bikes, plus see everything new from top brands! This year will feature demo rides, a swap meet and trials demonstrations! Check out more here.

Looks like a fun day...gonna try and make it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
home-header.png
What: Concours featuring an expected 450+ vintage motorcycles, plus vendors, entertainment, food, swap meet, used bike corral and a group ride.

When: Saturday, August 23 from
10AM-4PM, with a ride on Sunday.

Where: Lemay - America's Car Museum in Tacoma, Washington.

Admission: $20 per person for all-day admission including unlimited motorcycle entries. Buy tickets and register here.

https://vintagemotorcyclefestival.com/

Hey Niehart - Dave, when you are at this event please make sure that you go by the MotoDiscovery exhibit and say Hola to mi bueno Compadre Skip Mascorro, Skip is Founder/Owner of MotoDiscovery (formerly Pancho Villa Moto Tours) and I have been riding into Mexico with Skip for two decades now. Mas Caminos y mas Amigos, ese! https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/155841-mother-of-all-mexico-dirt-bike-rides-march-in-2015/page-1

Skip Mascorro shared a link.

August 19

To all my motorcycling friends who happen to be in the Seattle-Tacoma area, I'll be at the LeMay - America's Car Museum this weekend doing a couple of presentations and enjoying the Vintage Motorcycle Festival. Come on out. Hope to see you there!

Vintage Motorcycle Festival
vintagemotorcyclefestival.com

What: Concours featuring an expected 450+ vintage motorcycles, plus vendors, entertainment, food, swap meet, used bike corral and a group ride.

Last edited by a moderator: