Scab down

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. Scab, thanks for the update. Wife can't remember if she put a stamp on the GW card and check I sen earlier this week. Guess I'll just have to stop payment on that $10K check, sorry. Seriously, let us know when the A** is ready for some verbal jousting on the keyboard. Hope you heal fast dude.

Dear Scab, David, or A** (delete as required)

Heal fast and get well soon .........

If you're geting twitchy riding the sofa, just think about all the fun you can have checking out new bike ads and write-ups.

It's always good to see a fellow rider get up after an unexpected get off.

Great News! I bet all of David's unborn kidney stones are rejoicing the fact that he's on the mend!

Guess what I'm trying to say is.......The A**hole is better. :yahoo:
I hadn't heard or read that he'd injured THAT part. :search:

:yahoo: :yahoo: BB, that you are all home relatively safe is great news! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Don't give him a keyboard...let him read...but not respond. Hee-hee-hee-hee :spiteful:

Home eh?

I guess Boy got ahold of the staple after all :D

David, I'll come buy and let you sit on the bike and make some Vrooom Vroommm sounds, But Twice since Dec, You ain't gettin tha keys ;)

Holy crap!!! I just read this thread (been disconnected for awhile)

Get well Scab!!! I'll pray for your prompt and full recovery my friend.

Good news Scab. Home sweet home. Waaaaaaaaaaay better than the hospital that is. Get well my friend. PM and family. <>< :fans:

Guess what I'm trying to say is.......The A**hole is better. :yahoo:
I hadn't heard or read that he'd injured THAT part. :search:

:yahoo: :yahoo: BB, that you are all home relatively safe is great news! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Don't give him a keyboard...let him read...but not respond. Hee-hee-hee-hee :spiteful:
Not YET...but it will be injured when my Seven and a Half foot goes up it! :glare:

He has been on the forum reading, don't know why he hasn't posted yet.

probably gonna wait till he goes to see his totaled out baby first, so he can give you guys ALL the details....Dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Scabola,We are so happy to hear you're outta tha slammer and doing better everyday.

Now it's time for you to get your wanky ass back online and start responding to some of yo brethren here.

Seriously we just want a few photos of the bike you so seriously injured and threw to the curb.

Please update as soon as possible.

Dearest Ms Scab -

You used to have a nice looking avatar, until you added the picture of that guy with you.

Seriously, I'm really glad to hear that he's doing better and that the doc has you as an enforcer.

Bob

Glad your home and healing up. Have fencer mount a sidecar with an easy boy recliner to his feejer for ya. It'll keep you occupied 'till the new bike arrives.

Glad you're home and feeling better Scab!

Did we ever get a recap of the gear and how well it worked/didn't, etc. Did I miss that?

So, since you no longer have a bike to play with are you toying with the idea of selling those Shinko Raven tires real cheap? I might know someone that'd take 'em off your hands to test them for the Feej masses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you're home and feeling better Scab!
Did we ever get a recap of the gear and how well it worked/didn't, etc. Did I miss that?
You really don't want to know.....trust me....(someone was a very BAD boy :nono: ).....but extremely lucky....

Scab,

Great to here that you are home.

Don't give Mrs. Scab to hard a time. She seems to be a great gal.

Take it easy and heal up quick.

Tim