• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scorpion Hat Trick Jacket (medium) $70

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Rider

Reaction score
Selling my Scorpion Hat Trick Jacket (medium) for $70 plus shipping

This jacket is in really good condition

It's a great 3 season jacket

Mesh/Textile with 2 separate liners - a windproof/waterproof liner and a quilted liner for warmth. I've ridden down into the upper 30's with a few layers and was good to go.

The quality of this jacket is great. Selling due the fact that the wife bought me a hi-vis jacket so i wont be wearing this one. Trying to de-clutter, if that's possible

Sorry about the links. i could get the pics to show in the preview but it said I can't use that extension in this community. Whatever that means?

image_1.jpg

image.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_5.jpg

image_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
K Rider posted: <snip, snip> i could get the pics to show in the preview but it said I can't use that extension in this community. Whatever that means?
It means all your URL links end in "jpeg" when our Forum software only allows "jpg" filename extensions.

There's a software switch in your Photobucket settings (and maybe in your camera/phone settings) that says something like, "Save files as ... ?" Make sure the entire chain of custody saves them as jpg files. Since Photobucket has them stored as jpeg files, I can't offer a photo assist.

Not sure, but you may be able to just rename the file in Photobucket ...

Does it look like this? Apparently, there are black, yellow, red and blue versions. (photo courtesy of "somewhere on the internet")

5456-87.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: