Scotty's 3rd annual Tenderloin ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottyfizz

Reaction score
For details check out this thread. If you all love tenderloins. Chime in here. I'm posting this early to give you all enough time to come and eat the best fattening Tenderloin you've ever ate in your life. I've left the date open,because I haven't decided when this ride will happen. But it will happen!!!

The last weekend of September or the first weekend of October. Believe me. My little lamo ride has gone from 3 bikes to a 5 bikes in 2 years! LOL. Okay. I'm lame but the Tenderloins aren't. I'll update as time goes on. Let me know when you all want to ride. I'll give it few weeks and pin down the date!

Seriously. These are the best!

https://www.sport-touring.net/forums/index....ic,43140.0.html

For details check out this thread. If you all love tenderloins. Chime in here. I'm posting this early to give you all enough time to come and eat the best fattening Tenderloin you've ever ate in your life. I've left the date open,because I haven't decided when this ride will happen. But it will happen!!!
The last weekend of September or the first weekend of October. Believe me. My little lamo ride has gone from 3 bikes to a 5 bikes in 2 years! LOL. Okay. I'm lame but the Tenderloins aren't. I'll update as time goes on. Let me know when you all want to ride. I'll give it few weeks and pin down the date!

Seriously. These are the best!

https://www.sport-touring.net/forums/index....ic,43140.0.html
Ahhh a delicacy of the mid-west. I had the opportunity to devour one of those plate covering monsters on a small bun in northern Missouri earlier this week. They are one of my favorite members of the food pyramid!

I wish I were closer to America's heartland, I would be there fer shore!

Burk

I love me a good tenderloin, just had one yesterday at Kutters in Quincy, IL. One of the my favorite culinary delights of the Mid-West (my other favorites for this time of year being fresh sweet corn.. like walk out back, pick a few cobs, and toss them in the pot fresh).

Got some beer batter onion rings to go with that. Believe I'll try to make this one.

I ride for food

I suppose it depends on the date and time, but a good ride, aaaaaaaaand a good steak. That's just to much for me to pass on. Ride Safely!!!!!!!!!! Dave