Screw That Brit Wanker And Cue Ball Head; Olde Farts Rule; Ordered My 2013 Today! Can't See Richard And Warchild Having All Of The 2013 Fjr Fun, Ge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote name=Redfish Hunter" post="1021364" time="1354809254"][quote name=majicmaker" post="1021345" time="1354806891"]

1021284[/url]"]1021284[/url]" time="1354784452"]1354784452[/url]"]1354784452[/url]"] Hey, when you go to meet Don, make sure you take your stinky thermos with you. Don's into that freaky shit.
I know!! That's what's has me a little nervous. excited! He just can't get that thing out of his--- OOps, never mind.
sleepy.gif
There! I fixed it for you. Thanks Redfish! You're a Mentsh!
rabbi.gif

I haven't been on here for months, but when I first saw the new bike, I said to myself; "Well, I don't know how well it's going to sell, but they'll sell at least two" (Beemerdons/Fairlaner). I"m amazed at my shrewdness..

Since Beemerdons bought his 2013 close to home I guess the opportunity to drink free beer at wfooshee's place is done. I was hoping to see it roll through here on I-10. At least he got it and he does not have to wait a few months to ride it.

Since Beemerdons bought his 2013 close to home I guess the opportunity to drink free beer at wfooshee's place is done. I was hoping to see it roll through here on I-10. At least he got it and he does not have to wait a few months to ride it.
I owe You, wfooshee, RadioHowie and majicmaker all a beer. For the last year RH and I have been talking about my riding Florida, I have only been there once and I would like to M/C tour FL!

I owe You, wfooshee, RadioHowie and majicmaker all a beer. For the last year RH and I have been talking about my riding Florida, I have only been there once and I would like to M/C tour FL!
I will drag your ass to every good road in the Sunshine State. (there's only one!)

And we'll bolster the economy...at least the brewing economy. :D

You only owe me one thing Beemerdons. I want to see a pic of you on this forum next to that new bike with a big happy smile on your face. That will be more than enough for me.

I hope you enjoy the '13 and that it makes you as happy as Dad's '07 has made us. If you do ever ride through here to Florida I hope you can stop long enough for us to feed you some grilled redfish along with some other South Louisiana cuisine.

Redfish! Bummer Don changed his plan but, we can still taste a little bit of that South Louisiana cuisine sometime! When I got out of the Navy I stayed with a friend of mine who was stationed in Pensacola. She brought me home to Slidell for a 4 days weekend. She took me deep into what looked like swamp land to visit the people that damn near raised her. It was a big deal and they broke out a spread of food the likes of which I've never seen since. I thought I died and went to Heaven! Yummmmmmm

Don, CONGRATS .....you JACKWAGON, now if I meet up with you at some FJR-Rally, I have to wonder, what bike is Sir Stanley/Bastard going to show up with?.....
Herr Petey, after I leave Alabama (seeing Walt in Florida on the 600 mile shake down ride) I plan to stop in Dean Springs to see rushes - Russ for a bite to eat.

I know that Stillwater is 50 to 60 miles North of Interstate 40, when this gets closer to my picking up the bike, I will also see if we can rendezvous for a meal too.

Naturally, I'll stop for la Comida in Albuquerque with HotRod Zilla. 'Zilla would cry like a little girl if I passed through without buying his fatness a plate of tamales!
Well Mr Stanley I was hoping to see you riding (the new feej) west on I-40 and meet you and Russ for lunch, but I see that's not gona to happen. Fairlaner you where right, I won't hold my breath...beemerdons WILL have a new gen III though ....when?

Don, CONGRATS .....you JACKWAGON, now if I meet up with you at some FJR-Rally, I have to wonder, what bike is Sir Stanley/Bastard going to show up with?.....
Herr Petey, after I leave Alabama (seeing Walt in Florida on the 600 mile shake down ride) I plan to stop in Dean Springs to see rushes - Russ for a bite to eat.

I know that Stillwater is 50 to 60 miles North of Interstate 40, when this gets closer to my picking up the bike, I will also see if we can rendezvous for a meal too.

Naturally, I'll stop for la Comida in Albuquerque with HotRod Zilla. 'Zilla would cry like a little girl if I passed through without buying his fatness a plate of tamales!
Well Mr Stanley I was hoping to see you riding (the new feej) west on I-40 and meet you and Russ for lunch, but I see that's not gona to happen. Fairlaner you where right, I won't hold my breath...beemerdons WILL have a new gen III though ....when?
Naomie and Papa Chuy Viejo will still visit You and Russ, on our way to Florida to see those Manatee screwing Jackwagons!

Senor Medina "El Burrito Ballerina" putting his petite butt in Naomie's saddle for the very first time, ese! I love my "Naomie"!

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/149614-my-2013-fjr-naomie-is-happily-home-in-papa-chuy-viejos-garage;-excellent-service-by-ride-now-powersports;-gen-iii-fjrs-rule-and-gen-iis-do-drool/

100_1314.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beemerdons, thank you for posting that pic. That is exactly what I wanted to see on this thread. I just showed this to Mrs. Redfish and explained to her the fun we missed out on. She seems happy that we are no longer obligated to feed you... Not sure what that means.