• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling my '07 Black Cherry FJR, really low miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would make a good back up to my low mile (96,000) 07. Dam that's a long fly & ride! How old are the tires?

Last edited by a moderator:
That would make a good back up to my low mile (96,000) 07. Dam that's a long fly & ride! How old are the tires?
Listing says tires are almost new Panman...whatcha waiting for??
rolleyes.gif

--G

Wow, that bike looks like it just rolled off the line. She's a beauty. Not likely to find another '07 in such great shape for any price.

Photo assist (for as long as the CL ad is up):

00y0y_ks6EheFjERD_1200x900.jpg

00909_eH8hnSkc1bZ_1200x900.jpg

00404_iDVtaTKyGKe_1200x900.jpg

00Q0Q_gza6Je1F8IK_1200x900.jpg

00P0P_gSm0LD2t5Mp_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_fWssVFRB9y3_1200x900.jpg

00y0y_ks6EheFjERD_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_2cpmtkZleV_1200x900.jpg

01616_eaYXEhbB9WA_1200x900.jpg

You could ship it cheaper Panman.
Cheaper maybe, but my little sister can get me a free flight and riding would be more fun!

Listing says tires are almost new Panman...whatcha waiting for??
rolleyes.gif

--G
G, you know the story behind my 07 and for those that don't, my son Jesse bought me my 07 NEW for helping him get thru college and building his 69 Mustang Fastback.

When the doctors cut him out of his mom they told me he was a keeper, all 11Lb's 14Oz's. They were right

I don't know that I could part with it and I think the Mr's would throw me a pretty good case of stink eye having two identical MC's.
smile.png

She giving me the eye about the S-10 and riding to Prudhoe Bay with you. "Your to old you old fart"

And there is the 2,600 Sq Ft Garage that needs to be completed!

Mustang & son

DSCN0534_zps91497054.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice price and bike. That price is why I decided to keep my '07A when I picked up my new Honda F6B this spring. I might be able to get a little bit more than you, with 28K miles, but also with a few more farkles, but it's worth more than that to me to have in the garage.

Well, she's gone. I'll definitely miss her, but I think she found the owner/rider that will do her justice. I couldn't be happier about her new home. If y'all don't mind, I'll continue to hang out here, perhaps to get an occasional warning message from Iggy. I swear she looked better today leaving my driveway than she did on the day I bought her. Please welcome her new owner when he joins the forum!