SEO Ramble 2018

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this a mostly arrive Thursday or Friday event? I need to plan. Is there any chance of putting a list together on the 1'st post of attendees. I am not sure if I should spend another day in PA or OH.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

It is generally a mix. There were quite few Thursday arrivals last year. I will be there Thursday this year again. As for a list of attendees, it is hard to manage for this as there is no registration list to pull from. Ya kinda hafta look through the topic yourself to get an idea.

Dave,

Pretty much what Bob said...+ the other sandbox & facebook page. It's looking like there might be a good number of folks attending this year. I will be arriving Thursday evening as well.

There must be folks from the other sandbox also that won't show up here. It looks like I will plan on arriving Thursday then. I just didn't want to be the only one there you know? I don't like drinking alone.

Thanks,

Booked and in! I have an extra bed available if anyone is looking to share a room.
Replied in other sand box.
Check in Thursday the 3rd , Check out Sunday the 6th. Its yours if you want it. Booked at hotels.com for $219.00 so half would be about $109.50 if your in for all three nights.

If I have time, I will try to get a list of attendees...but I'm not guaranteeing anything. If anyone would like to try to put a list together...feel free.

P.S. I did just talk with someone at the hotel...they do have king rooms available...but as far as doubles go, Saturday is sold out.

If I have time, I will try to get a list of attendees...but I'm not guaranteeing anything. If anyone would like to try to put a list together...feel free.
El Toro Joe

RacinRay

wheaton

raYzerman

Allen_C

Bugnatr

baowow

extrememarine

Intech

Abercrombie

griff

tominca

FJRfarrier

Prestone

Jim and Iris

0Face

FJRBandit and two southreners and a lady (sometimes...
icon_e_biggrin.gif
)

LCB

Mr Bill

Cav47

Omnimo

Zzzzip

Geek & Sooze

luvtoride

08FJR4ME (FJRforum)

pjleduc (FJRforum)

jwilly (FJRforum)

bseelbach (FJRforum)

bockelridier +1 (FJRforum)

road runner - maybe (FJRforum)

BkerChuck +1 (FJRforum)

cota95 (FJRforum)

NormKern (FJRforum)

Just got off the phone with Best Western, booked for Thursday-Saturday for me plus passenger. See you all there! Anybody hitting hillbilly Hot Dogs while we're in the area?

08FJR4ME (FJRforum)
0Face
Abercrombie
Allen_C
baowow
BkerChuck +1 (FJRforum)
bockelridier +1 (FJRforum)
bseelbach (FJRforum)
Cav47
cota95 (FJRforum)
El Toro Joe
extrememarine