• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Service Manual - SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackCherry

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I no longer have my FJR (sob) but I still have a brand new factory service manual that I no longer have any use for, so I thought I'd put it up for grabs here.

If interested please email me at [email protected] with an offer. I bought this book in 2007 when I got my bike, so it should cover at least the 2004-2007 series, probably even the newer ones.

On the cover it says: LIT-11616-19-83 and also 3P6-28197-10

Thanks for looking!

Hey guys,

I no longer have my FJR (sob) but I still have a brand new factory service manual that I no longer have any use for, so I thought I'd put it up for grabs here.

If interested please email me at [email protected] with an offer. I bought this book in 2007 when I got my bike, so it should cover at least the 2004-2007 series, probably even the newer ones.

On the cover it says: LIT-11616-19-83 and also 3P6-28197-10

Thanks for looking!
I just sent you the money with Paypal! This will be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie is my next door neighbor, the manual will be for him. Problem is, I think the paypal was misdirected as it left off the prefix to your email address and was sent to [email protected]

We'll try to work this out