• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shoei Neotec XL Black- Worn Twice! $450

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcjlmd

Reaction score
I bought this thinking that I could finally find a Shoei helmet that would fit my noggin. I was wrong! I have worn this helmet twice. It is glossy black, size XL. The pinlock anti-fog shield is inserted. Helmet in fantastic shape...includes original box, manuals, etc. Asking $450.00

email me for any questions at:

[email protected]

I would take it in a hart beat but I think XL would be too big. If I can get somewhere that I can try one on I'll let you know.

I just bought me a large Neotec and truly love the helmet. Hard pill to swallow with the cost, but very nice indeed. Hope you can find something that fits better marc.

Just wondering what shape your noggin is. Mine would be considered a "long oval" and the flip ups I've had, including my current Vemar Jiano, give me a pressure spot on my forehead. I use a Shark RSI for racing (non flip up of course) and it is the most comfortable helmet I've ever used. Never tried an Arai Profile but that would probably fit good too. Webbike World has a whole list of helmets by shape and the one I am leaning towards replacing the Jiano with is the Zeus 3000A. I've tried to find a review where someone with a long oval head says; "fits great!" but have come up with nothing.

Damn! I have worn this helmet at Cycle Gear and it fits. I can't afford it, but boy, you make it tough by posting this.