• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Smart Turn System NIB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COGnosticator

Reaction score
I bought this thing and it took 6 weeks to get to me. After looking at a write up on how to install, this old man decided it is too much work for me to mess with so I am going to sell it and rely on remembering to cancel my turn signals.This is new in the box, opened it up, looked at the instructions and put it back in the box. Seems like everything I attempt lately turns out to be a **** goat rope for me. I guess at 71 years old I ain't as good as I use to be.Anyway here is a link to the website https://safer-turn.com/product/smart-turn-system/Asking $65 shipped in conus via UPS with a tracking number.I take papal at [email protected]

Unless you really want to sell this, I can't imagine that someone close to you from this community wouldn't offer to help with the install. I would but you are too many zip codes away.