SOCAL FJR Riders October Ride - October 18, 2008

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a Los Angeles Group meeting somewhere?
Starbucks in Banning at 9am. See first post of this topic on page 1...
Yes I got that.

I was asking if there was a group meeting in Los Angels to ride to Starbucks in Banning.

WTF is with Banning all of a sudden I have two ride options this weekend and both involve Banning.

One is with old cadgers on Goldwings and Banning is the distination. :lol:

and the other is FJRs meeting in Banning.

Ok guys I am officially blowing you guys off for the ride tomorrow but i hope to see most of you at Slappy's on Sunday....

R

Dave, I am going to have to fag out of the ride tomorrow. I have much to much to do around the house. I will catch you next time for sure.

Dave,

Count me in last minute. I'm headin out to the garage now to uncover the bike. See you guys in Escondido.

Jerry,

PM me location. Might stop by to check on you guys.

B) Thanks Dave for organizing and leading the ride. Had a great time meeting everyone and riding along.

Made it home safe and sound in Yucaipa 7:45 PM.

Thanks, Dan

B) Thanks Dave for organizing and leading the ride. Had a great time meeting everyone and riding along. Made it home safe and sound in Yucaipa 7:45 PM.

Thanks, Dan
Good to see you made it home with no more mishaps. I already told on you in the ride report. It was nice meeting you. Hope to ride with you again in the future.

Dave, sorry i missed you guys, I guess i should have checked your repley friday, we did do pretty much the same ride, we went to Idyllwild and then I rode the 111 to 86S t0 78 julian then to 8 and home on sunday, we also visted the harley dealer up on 10 in Palm springs, had a great ride, do we tag like the st owners do, i know they got it from us because FJR riders always come up with the stuff first, everyone else copies us, anyway i thought us socal riders can start that trasdition again