• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD> 06 FJR 22k mi. in Seattle $6,250 <SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRydr

Reaction score
UPDATE: Bike sold with nearly all the optional parts & accessories. Plus, the remaining HD DVR & mount is no longer available.

-----

This '06 Yamaha FJR 1300 has under 22k miles, never down, always garaged and under cover. Very good condition. Cobalt Blue, same as 2012 model.
P1090617_smaller.jpg

Recalls completed, gauges were replaced at 12,672 miles. Current ODO shows 9,057, which adds up to 21,729 miles in total (see photos of documentation sticker & ODO readout).
Standard integrated ABS (front & rear) brakes
Standard electronic windshield adjustment
Standard side cases with inserts included

EXTRAS INCLUDED:

Heated grips ($300 option) Yamaha OEM system regulates heat intensity with less heat at idle (when stopped) and with more heat at cruising speed. Plus it has a dial control for incremental adjustment.
Throttlemeister throttle lock ($150 new)
G2 Throttle tube upgrade ($80 new)
Frame sliders ($50 new)

Tank protector ($20 new)
Fenda Extenda ($30 new)

Powerlet rearset outlet kit for heated vest/jacket ($70 new)
ElectroPods LED flashing brake lights ($30 new) custom mounted below license plate

About $700 in parts plus tax and installation time/labor cost.

Here are some OPTIONAL PARTS discounted for the buyer of the bike:

Stock seats included / Leather Corbin seats (over $600 new) $250 add-on.
Stock shield included / Nearly new Cee Bailey's tinted shield ($175 new) $50 add-on
Factory color matching rear trunk w/pad & trunk mount (over $600 new) $250 add-on.

And here are some OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES, discounted for the buyer of the bike:

Full HD bullet cam, including mounts for controls & camera ($700 new) $250 add-on
SW MOTECH Bags-Connection accessories:
Engage tank bag ($250 new) $20 add-on
Type 110 Electrified QUICK-LOCK Tankring ($95 new) $50 add-on
Gadget holder bracket Quick-Lock Tankbags ($40 new) $20 add-on
Navi bag pouch for Quick-Lock Tankbags and gadget mounts, 5" ($25) $10 add-on

CASH SALE. NO TRADES.

MC endorsement and cash deposit required to test ride.

-----

Note to forum members: Whatever parts/accessories that do not sell with the bike will be available, so make your request known here. However, depending on the part, I'll consider selling some parts before the bike sells. At this point the accessories, being the HD bullet cam and the electrified tank bag with electrified mount & GPS mount, are all available immediately. Thanks!

FJR_bridge_2012_med.jpg

P1100093_med.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point, most parts will not be available until after I sell the bike and the buyer get's 1st right of refusal on some of the aftermarket parts, however these accessories are available:

Electrified tank bag made by Bags Connection

Electrified tank bag mount

GPS mount for tank bag

The FullHD Camera is available except YummYam is currently considering a purchase.

For you guys that have your heart set on a...2007 (Black Cherry) model...., my brother is considering selling his to buy my 2006 FJR. He has not listed his for sale, yet. However, if/when I sell mine before he sells his then at that point he would take his 2007 off the market. His has 29k miles (mine has 22k miles), aftermarket heated grips, frame sliders, Side case inserts, stock seats (maybe with option to buy Corbin seats with it), stock shield (maybe with option to buy V-stream shield with it), heat shields on mufflers, and I forget what else. I happen to have photos of it since I've gone on a couple trips with him, including last month to Port Angeles, WA. If interested in photos, just PM with your email address where I can send you the photos.

It's still available, although I was contacted by a local guy interested in seeing it sometime this week. When it sells I'll update the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts