• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold: 1998 Honda VFR800Fi Interceptor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know that you want it Mark. It's just a small bike. It won't take up much space, and it's almost free!
Yes I want it. Yes it's almost free. Yes, it won't take up space.

Dangit Fred. I'm just not gonna get wifey to go along with another bike in the garage. Quite frankly, I love my 13 in the mountains...it's enough fun for me.

I would fly up in a heartbeat and ride it back no problem...but there are other issues behind the curtain that keep me from doing this.

Dangit Fred, you suck.
biggrin.png

Soooooo glad that you ain't close, and that I just stuffed the RC390 into the only available space.

GLWS.

Great looking bike, Fred. From the design (and condition), it's hard to believe that it is a 17 year old machine. It would be tremendous fun but I think my next bike will be a dual sport - maybe a wee-Strom. I hope you can sell it locally - makes it easier to buy it back (again) in a couple of years.

If I would have been able to get this, I would have fired off a PM within the first minute of posting. Y'all are slow.

Great bike going to a lucky new owner.

If I would have been able to get this, I would have fired off a PM within the first minute of posting. Y'all are slow.
Great bike going to a lucky new owner.
I would have but my finances didn't become available until the day after it sold... it's all about the timing.

Ah well, maybe I'll buy one of those 2007s... a spare would be nice...