• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! 2004 Cerelean. Silver

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
UPDATED new price: 20140914

UPDATED new price: 20140717

Well the time has come. It's time for old faithful to find a new proud owner.

See the ad on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touring/sudbury/2004-yamaha-fjr1300/599627208?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

In a nutshell. It's never burned a drop of oil, it's never left me stranded. It's been dead nuts reliable for entire time I've owned it. Regular maintenance performed religiously. 163512 km (101,000 miles)

I've removed, and either transferred over, or sold, most of the major farkles. Except one. The Cogent/Ohlins suspension. If you talk to anybody, this suspension borders on the sublime it's so good.

$3250 obo Cdn. with mechanical fitness certificate.

Img_0719.jpg

Img_0716.jpg

Img_0714.jpg

Img_0718.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice bike, have a 2004 also & have put 41,000 miles in the last 3 1/2 years. Previous owner did a whole 4560 miles in 8 years.

The mileage scares a lot of non-FJR folk. But that's reflected in the price. The engine hasn't burnt a single drop of oil, ever, and is still strong. I would have no problem taking the bike across country again tomorrow.

I could strip the Cogent/Ohlins off of it, and sell them separately then drop the price another $500. But I'm lazy. With the current US exchange rate, you could knock off another 8%. Realistically I'll knock off the the difference to make it an even 10% so, $3600 with the Ohlins. Or, $3150 without the Ohlins.

Personally, I'd pop the extra 500 for the suspension, it's that good.

I love my 04. Best bike I have ever owned. I got 85k miles. Rides like the day I bought it. I was thinking the other day if I will ever buy another, nope.

Bump with my rock bottom price. $3250

With the exchange on the dollar (currently around .90), that's below $3000 for US buyers.