• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

** SOLD ** 2005 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom Adventure Bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you want to trade it for a couple Basset Hounds and some goats I am still waiting for the lotto :rolleyes:
I guess trading the Strom for your shop and then moving it into my backyard would be out of the question?
The problem with that is that I go with the shop and I'm sure you don't want that in your yard. :eek:
:not_i: I Shudder at the thought....

LDRydr, Please PM me your contact information to forward on to my AZ Beemers Friend Darrell Wells. DW is interested in buying your Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom. Don S.

https://www.azbeemers.org/forum/index.php?topic=3481.0 Dennis, I put your DL up on our AZ Beemers web site, I hope that a member of our club will buy it. You are right, this MAN-STROM is perfectly outfitted for Alaska and Mexico!
Don, is this bike still for sale?
Darrell, I will check with the Seller ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available, I'll send you a link to the latest Craigslist posting.

Jesse luggage has been removed and sold and price has been lowered to $2,995 not including the skid plate.