• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale SOLD..............2009 FJR1300AE $6000-near Dallas

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowdy

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
One owner. One rider. <23000 miles. Always garaged. Excellent condition except for 1 scratch on right mirror. I am 81 and have 3 bikes, 2 for sale, and thinning the herd.
OEM heated grips.
Frame sliders
1" bar risers
Cee Bailey 4" wider and 4" taller wind shield. Also like new OEM windshield.
New front Pirelli. 600 miles
New rear Pirelli not installed.
Recent oil and filter change. Always Rotella T6.
Recent air filter change.
Ramhorn LED headlight bulbs.
Kemimoto throttle lock.
Real Time Industries FJR specific reflective decals.
OEM heated grips.
FZ1 knockoff mirrors. Not installed. I used them for a while but didn't like the bug eyed look.
Stainless right angle valve stems.
Wild Bill's road peg mounts with Kuryakyn pegs.
New seals and bushings in the forks at 14K. Other than that, no problems.
Great bike. Thanks for looking.
Jim

Attachments

• IMG_0568.JPG
    IMG_0568.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0578.JPG
    IMG_0578.JPG
    822.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0582.JPG
    IMG_0582.JPG
    750.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Thanks. I will keep the '19 Goldwing DCT. The FJR convinced me I don't need a clutch lever(y). The '09 Fat Boy is going on the block also. That's a motley assortment of road bikes, eh.
Jim you forgot it has Hiway pegs they look like Gaurald engine mounted brackets with different pegs. Low milage AE. Good luck with the sale.
Louis

One owner. One rider. <23000 miles. Always garaged. Excellent condition except for 1 scratch on right mirror. I am 81 and have 3 bikes, 2 for sale, and thinning the herd.
OEM heated grips.
Frame sliders
1" bar risers
Cee Bailey 4" wider and 4" taller wind shield. Also like new OEM windshield.
New front Pirelli. 600 miles
New rear Pirelli not installed.
Recent oil and filter change. Always Rotella T6.
Recent air filter change.
Ramhorn LED headlight bulbs.
Kemimoto throttle lock.
Real Time Industries FJR specific reflective decals.
OEM heated grips.
FZ1 knockoff mirrors. Not installed. I used them for a while but didn't like the bug eyed look.
Stainless right angle valve stems.
Wild Bill's road peg mounts with Kuryakyn pegs.
New seals and bushings in the forks at 14K. Other than that, no problems.
Great bike. Thanks for looking.
Jim
Good luck with the sale, I'm thinking of selling my 2007 AE LOVE IT! Will be putting it up in the spring after my last few months riding it before the cold sets in up here, then look for one just like yours one owner with less miles on than mine. I too love the auto clutch saves my arthritic hands and it's faster gear changes!
mike S.

Good luck with the sale, I'm thinking of selling my 2007 AE LOVE IT! Will be putting it up in the spring after my last few months riding it before the cold sets in up here, then look for one just like yours one owner with less miles on than mine. I too love the auto clutch saves my arthritic hands and it's faster gear changes!
mike S.
Thanks. If it wasn't for having a GW DCT I wouldn't be selling it.

Price reduction to $6000.

Thanks. I will keep the '19 Goldwing DCT. The FJR convinced me I don't need a clutch lever(y). The '09 Fat Boy is going on the block also. That's a motley assortment of road bikes, eh.
Ha: three years ago MY FJR convinced me I needed a Gold Wing DCT. Sold my FJR to a good friend who often rides with me. Seating position and comfort of the Wing is second to none and though it was a really tough decision, it was the right one for me. I almost gave up riding because anything over 30 minutes int the saddle was painful.

SOLD...............

I took my farewell ride a few hours ago on my AE. Rode it home, about 70 miles, for the new owner who saw it on Craigslist. It was a fun last ride on a great bike. Gone but not forgotten.
Now I'm trying to figure out how to mark my ad here as SOLD.
Thanks to all the very knowledgeable and helpful people on this and the other forum I was able to do most of the maintenance my self. Now I have a new bike to focus on and from all accounts it will not be as easy to maintain as the FJR.
Best of luck and safe riding to you all.
Jim