• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 2013 Yamaha FJR 1300 with Warranty

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CopB8

Reaction score
****** SOLD *******

Excellent condition with only 7075 miles. One owner, clear title, always garaged. Yamaha Y.E.S. warranty through 11/23/2017. I’ve pretty much stopped riding it. Have had an FJR since 2004, this is my 2nd one and it’s a great bike.

Standard features include ABS, Cruise Control, Heater Grips, Traction Control, Sport/Touring drive modes, adjustable seat height and much more. Extras include R&G Sliders, Bar risers, Rivco highway pegs, Shad top box rear rack. RAM steering stem mount and Garmin Zumo 350 mount with all wiring (Zumo unit not included), Helmet locks (2), Eastern Beaver 3 port switchable hub. Bike is like new except for scratches on lower right side case (see photo).

$10,990.00

Located in Highland Village, TX (North Dallas).

2013FJR-1-Small.jpg

scooter.gif
Here's a link to more pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5f79w6b2am0oy4w/AAAHBqcmTqPKV0zX0Q_R1Rlza?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:
Since my bike sold already, I'm sending some leads your way. I did a free 2 week post on cycletrader.com and that's how I sold the bike. I'm still receiving leads from cycletrader.com, I'm responding to all them to check out your bike. GLWS.

THANK YOU!

I plan on posting it on Cycletrader once I get a bunch of photos taken. I'll probably hit craigslist and 'possibly' ebay. Not in any kind of hurry and I may have to wait for the bug to hit some folks when it starts warming up. Although I have to say, it's been feeling like spring here for some time.