• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! 4 Sale 04-05 FJR1300ABS Galfer Brake Lines

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
Reaction score
For sale one complete brand new set of 04-05 FJR1300ABS Galfer (P/N FK003D420C) Brake Lines ONLY, no clutch line. The MSRP is $300, Pashnit has them for $282. I’ve had these for a while and finally decided I’m not going to install them. Getting lazy in my old age. Anyone who wants great SS brake lines from Galfer here they are. Asking $175 Shipped to you CONUS.

PM me if interested, I don’t get on the forum much to respond to postings, so PM is best.

*Edit*

Ok, I've gotten some questions via PM I'll also answer here.

1. I have no clue what the difference between these lines and any other year FJR.

2. The lines are long enough to replace the OEM lines, and no extra length for rerouting.

3. The factory kit P/N includes a clutch line in it; however, there is NO clutch line in this kit. I used it on my bike.

4. These are the complete set of brake lines for the front and rear brakes for 04-05 FJR1300 with ABS.

5. The lines look like they will work with Risers they have enough length. I have Heli Risers and they are one inch high and back 3/4 inch, it's a wash. I mocked them up, it'll work. It affects only one of the front brake lines from the master to the rigid line on the steering stem, plenty of length for that.

6. These brake lines are not made for a non-ABS model. The reason is the ABS unit has some rigid lines and male/female fittings, plus the ABS unit adds additional or less length for the lines. The interfaces will not work. You might be able to jury rig the front lines to work by using on of the rear lines, although it may be a little long, and that would leave you with no rear line.

1P1020260_zps58b45a97.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I've gotten some questions via PM I'll also answer here.

1. I have no clue what the difference between these lines and any other year FJR.

2. The lines are long enough to replace the OEM lines, and no extra length for rerouting.

3. The factory kit P/N includes a clutch line in it; however, there is NO clutch line in this kit. I used it on my bike.

More clarification:

4. These are the complete set of brake lines for the front and rear brakes for 04-05 FJR1300 with ABS.

5. The lines look like they will work with Risers they have enough length. I have Heli Risers and they are one inch high and back 3/4 inch, it's a wash. I mocked them up, it'll work. It affects only one of the front brake lines from the master to the rigid line on the steering stem, plenty of length for that.

Also, Sale pending...

Still available.

6. These brake lines are not made for a non-ABS model. The reason is the ABS unit has some rigid lines and male/female fittings, plus the ABS unit adds additional or less length for the lines. The interfaces will not work. You might be able to jury rig the front lines to work by using on of the rear lines, although it may be a little long, and that would leave you with no rear line.

Still available. Anyone... anyone... Buler... Buler... Ferris....