• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale SOLD Bagster Rac'R Tank Bag (new)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrjonesing

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
This is an 8L bag that is still in the original wrap. I accidentally ordered two and don't want to fuss with shipping it back to France for a refund. The bag clips onto the Bagster bra, which is not included in this sale. Sale includes the tabs for attachment, and rain cover. Bag and tabs cost 90 Euros. Asking $60 plus shipping.
fjrjonesing/Jim

Attachments

• IMG_2226.jpeg
    IMG_2226.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2227.jpeg
    IMG_2227.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Does this have regular straps or magnets for mounting without a Bagster or only clips for the Bagster tank cover?

Does this have regular straps or magnets for mounting without a Bagster or only clips for the Bagster tank cover?
Ross, the only Bagster tank bags I've seen only came set up for the tank cover as shown in the photos.

I'm actually tempted. Looks like a nice size similar to my magnetic Oxford which grips right through my tank cover. It's seen a lot of miles/km but still has lots of life in it. If the exchange rate and shipping weren't so nasty, I still would consider it.

Just remember you must have the tank bra, otherwise the bag clips are just flopping in the wind. I liked the Bagster on my Gen I; it's sort of a leather-like material with a thin foam lining that actually insulated the hot gas tank pretty effectively. The '05 heated up the tank pretty bad once it got down toward empty.